We’ve worked closely with headteacher, Katherine Jones and her team to maximise and promote the school’s unique offering as a village school set in a beautiful place. Beaulieu Village Primary is set in the heart of the New Forest and forms part of the Montagu Family estate.
The school prides itself on providing a real family feel where everyone knows everybody. It’s well supported by the local community and families enabling it to provide children with the opportunity to form unique memories and to build relationships that last a lifetime.
Our work with the school involved us drawing out what is unique and special about Beaulieu Village Primary and translating this into a range of communications and marketing materials to share their story. This included:
- Developing the school’s vision and values
- Illustrations to underpin and communicate the vision and values
- Design, photography and copy writing for a new school brochure
- Scripting, filming and production of a video prospectus
- Press release writing
- Twitter account management
- Strategic communications advice for open days
Contact us to find out how we could help you with similar projects.